The J Range of silage forks were developed to enable loading shovels handle the increased output from the new generation of high capacity silage harvesters.
Built to strict manufacturing standards and incorporating replacement wear parts results in a long lasting product, proven by the fact OCE silage forks are working for over a decade on loading shovels ranging from 10 to 25 tonnes.
The chassis of OCE J Range silage forks are of a constructed assembly (rather than traditional box section) that are welded inside and out, giving a very strong beam and pivot point system, to withstand the extra stress the square tines put on the complete fork chassis.
OCE have developed a complete new range of products to save our customers fuel and increase machine comfort by utilising the advanced range of strenx steels.
- Constructed chassis; The main beam and the folding extensions of silage forks are built from individual laser cut parts that are welded inside and outside for extra strength
- Square tines; a far superior stronger hard wearing tine beyond conventional round tines
- Folding extensions & hydraulic ram geometry designed to maximise operation of the fork
- Hydraulic accumulator is fitted to ensure folding extensions are constantly under pressure when working especially when pulling in the sides of the silage pit
- Fork designs vary to suit different loading shovels and whether the grass being handled is from a forage harvester or a silage wagon
- Proven strength and reliability with over 10 years experience and forks working on 25 tonne 250HP loading shovels.
For further information or to discuss any requirements please contact us
Share with your friends: